Agricultural and Biofuel News - ENN

Sunday, December 19, 2010

12 Green Days of Christmas: Day 12 Clothing

There are getting to be more and more companies who specialize in eco friendly clothing. I am amazed at what I found just through my searching on the internet today versus what I found 3 or 4 years ago! I listed some clothes that are from different companies. Check out their websites! They all have some great products!

Element EcoWear
This company seems to specialize in bamboo threads of clothing and other organic materials. They say their clothing is soft and durable and fits your everyday style. They are part of One Percent for the Planet, giving back to one of the 5 Conservation Organizations. I liked this Men's polo. It comes in three colors here.







Zoe and Zac
Oh my! I love, love, love shoes! And I am in LOVE with the new eco friendly line, Zoe and Zac. Found at Payless, this shoe line has organic cotton uppers and recycled rubber outsoles. Super cute styles at super affordable prices all while helping save our planet. What more can you love?!

Can I be in love with clothes and shoes? This UK line of clothes has a great history and they have an awesome selection of clothing. I am in love with this dress, called the Meg Dress (this dress must be meant for me because that's my name!). its made from organic cotton and is super stylish.



No comments: